Flying with kids can be a chore these days, but apparently some airports are doing what they can to make travel for your child a little easier.
In a new report by Upgraded Points they found the most "kid-friendly" airports for kids! They looked at the 50 busiest airports in the U.S. and gave them points based on quality and quantity of kid-friendly activities, such as: play areas, free Wi-Fi, exhibits, live music, and family-friendly lounge options.
Here were the 10 most kid-friendly airports according to their report so if you happen to need a layover flight or live near one of them then try to go through these ones:
- Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, MA
- Portland International Airport, Portland, OR
- San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Atlanta, GA
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne, Detroit, MI
- Dulles International Airport, Washington, DC
- Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport, San Jose, CA
- Nashville International Airport, Nashville, TN
Photo Credit: Getty Images