Todd Woodfill, Executive Director Defeat Suicide Foundation, joined AM Tampa Bay to discuss the Defeat Suicide Foundation's Ties, Tiaras, & Tennis Shoes Gala Ball, which will be held at the Sheraton Riverwalk in Tampa, FL on Saturday, November 9th.
The Defeat Suicide Foundation· works to help youth & teens, veteran & active duty warriors, and first responders with mental health and suicide prevention.
The evening will include a VIP cocktail party where guests will be able to meet & greet with our celebrity guests.
Special Guest Include:
- Trever Miller- MLB Pitcher with 434 strikeouts and played in the 2008 World Series
- Dick Beardsley-1982 Boston Marathon, Suicide Survivor, Drug Addiction Survivor, Bestselling Author, & Motivational Speaker
- Chidi Ahanotu-NFL DE All-Star and sack specialist
- Lisa Patel- Ms. International World United States
- Chandler Murphy-Ms. Southwest Florida
- Holly Woodfill-Instagram Fitness Influencer
If you want to purchase tickets click here make sure to use code IHEARTRADIO for 10%