Everybody has a weird food combination that they secretly love.
Whether your guilty pleasure is ice cream and french fries or ketchup and potato chips you've probably tried something out of the ordinary that traditionally does not go together.
HuffPost came up with a ton of the most bizarre food combinations, and they might shock you.
Here's the full list:
- Ketchup + pizza
- Cottage cheese + mayonnaise
- Cream cheese + jelly sandwich
- Coca Cola + red wine
- Boursin cheese + Doritos
- Popcorn + melted butter + soy sauce
- Popcorn + hot sauce
- Ramen + melted Kraft single slice
- Cream cheese + olive sandwich
- Pickles dipped in orange juice
- Cold pizza dipped in soda
- Ritz cracker + peanut butter + raw onion + ketchup
- Wendy's chocolate frosty + fries
- Greek yogurt + vanilla extract + black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar + strawberries
- Honey Nut Cheerios + cream cheese
- Grilled pineapple + Tabasco sauce
- Tuna fish + spaghetti with marinara sauce
- Mango + brie panini
- Cheddar cheese + apple pie
- Hot chocolate + cheese
- Peanut butter + goat cheese
- Peanut butter + Sriracha + marmalade + basil sandwich
- Cheddar cheese + golden syrup
- White bread + butter + sprinkles
- Grits + maple syrup
- Sausage dipped in honey
- Doritos + Mac n' cheese
- Mayo + grape jelly sandwich
- Hamburger with a softbatch chocolate chip cookie on it
- Apple juice + Goldfish
Some of the combos on this list sound delicious, but others not so much.
What crazy food combos would you try?