- Gillum and DeSantis went head to head in a Florida Gubernatorial debate on CNN. Schorsch believes DeSantis may have won the debate by a small margin.
- There was also a debate between candidates for Agriculture Commissioner Matt Caldwell and Nikki Fried. Schorsch says candidate Fried is a more unconventional candidate who has made this a more interesting race than it would normally be.
- There's lots of new polling data- some seem to be inaccurate.
- Rick Scott is down according to polls, likely because he was off of the campaign trail following Hurricane Michael.
- Another polls shows that Bill Nelson is beating Rick Scott by 20 points among women.