- Hurricane Michael is making its way towards Florida, and as of now it appears that it could cause serious destruction in the panhandle. Scott, Nelson and Gillum have all suspended campaigning to assist that area in its preparations.
- Hurricane Michael is most likely to hurt Nelson in his Senate race compared to all other candidates.
- Scott as Governor and Gillum as Mayor of Tallahassee will have to come together politically since they are representing the area most effected by this storm.
- In a recent poll, races for Governor as well as the Senate are still too close to call. However, this polling shows both Independents leaning towards the Democratic candidates.
- Matt Gaetz recently referred to Andrew Gillum as "Andrew Kill-um" due to the Tallahassee crime rates, many are calling this comment immature and even racist. Schorsch says that anyone tied to the DeSantis campaign should try and keep a low profile for the next month until the election is over.