Kitchen Fire Destroys Brooksville Mobile Home


Brooksville, Fla. (970 WFLA)-A pot of grease sitting on the stove ignited a fire that quickly spread through a mobile home in in the 20000 block of John Martin Lane in  Brooksville Wednesday. 

The elderly woman who lives at the home was taken to Brooksville Regional for  smoke inhalation, a neighbor who became overheated while trying to put the fire out with a garden hose, was treated at the scene.The home is a total loss.

Photo Credit: Hernando County Fire and Rescue


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content