- Schorsch was the first to report the retirement of USF President Judy Genshaft. This comes after a successful 18 years at the University.
- Speculation has already begun for who will replace her.
- Florida Politics released new polling, showing that every race appears to be a toss-up at this point.
- Ron DeSantis resigned from Congress so that he can focus solely on his gubernatorial campaign.
- The Washington Post published a piece detailing a 30-minute speech given by DeSantis at a 2015 event, where he expressed his admiration for David Horowitz- a conservative activist known for pushing racial boundaries. Find that article here.