In order to assist local students, the Pasco County Tax Collector's Office is now accepting donations of new shoes and socks! These shoes and socks will be supplied to those families in need.
Their goal is to collect as many new shoes and socks as possible. All five tax collector's offices in Pasco County can be used as a drop-off location!
All donations will go out to those students in need that are attending a Pasco County School.
The only thing they ask is for no flip flops or open-toed shoes!
The drop-off locations for new shoes and sock are as following:
* 8731 Citizens Drive, Room 120 in New Port Richey
* 4720 U.S. 19 in New Port Richey
* 4111 Land O' Lakes Blvd, Land O Lakes
* 4610 Pet Lane, C 101 in Lutz
* 14236 6th Street, Room 100 in Dade City